Info: Home | Photo Gallery | Publications | Contact Us

ES MUSS SEIN “一定要”

[VOLUNTEERS, at BUSAN FILM FESTIVAL 08]


[Apichatpong at Tokyo FILMEX 10]



[from one of my fav flicks...BRINGING UP BABY; the hint is that,
the event is like our baby...]




在韓國友人uni的幫忙下,終於學會在mac上面刻錄光盤。如果明天發生意外狀況,不知道我會不會沮喪?
with the help of my Korean friend Uni, I was able to, finally, burn a dvd at IMac. If tomorrow anything's going wrong, would I become hysteric and broke down?

ALSO See: Almodovar's "Woman on the Verge of Nerves Breakdown".

我們的“小可憐”終於要揭開序幕。忐忑不安總是有的,不過我假裝我果然生出了平常心。也得到老天眷顧,有那麼多可愛的人兒,願意明天來幫手。

Our event opens tomorrow, which of course makes me quite anxious. Still I shall play normal, and thinking of how lucky we are that at the final moment there are more helpers joining.


前一天一位中國電影網站的編輯朋友,讓我給她填一個訪談,題目是“電影改變人生”;這大概是我覺得挺不堪的一個話題。電影能改變我嗎?能夠改變我們嗎?

Few days ago an editor friend of a China-based film site asked me to fill in their questionnaire about "how films change your lives", a topic that I find pretty intimidating and depressing. Could cinema change me, or /and us all?

帶著這樣的頗為悲觀的預設問題迎接明天的同時,我也向大家宣佈我們的aftertalk其實只是Q&A.

I should say I feel pretty pessimistic about the transforming force of cinema, while I have to clarify again that, the after-talk with me, is indeed the Q & A...

不過一如既往,我必須以高昂姿態結束本段。那麼我想引用米蘭昆德拉“生命不能承受之輕”中經常出現的一個短語,那就是“ES MUSS SEIN”.它足以用來解釋我們的癡迷,或者關於“電影改變人生”的話題。

Let me end this chapter with my fav quote recently, from Kundera's "the Unbearable Lightness of Being", and it is "Es Muss Sein" (strictly speaking it is not a quote per se from Kundera right?)

我們已經 聽從於心聲了,不是嗎?(這句話或許引用了才去世的喬布斯)

We've followed our hearts. (a quote probably has something to do with Jobs...)

BTW: I'm taking off to Busan for its film forum next Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment